Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (see below).
When the article is accepted for publication, I, as the author and representative of the coauthors, hereby agree to transfer to Studia UBB Digitalia all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author specifically retain:
- the right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching;
- the right to reuse all or part of this material in a review or in a textbook of which I am the author;
- the right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.